Sunday, April 17, 2011

Questions about Depression!

Every day I see people and patients that are depressed.  Feelings of hopelessness and worthlessness.  I cannot stress how important it is to reach out and talk to someone.  If what ever faith you believe in, if we were meant to be in this world alone and not ask for help, we would have been put on this planet alone.  I want to share with people what has helped me become less depressed, which is fitness and Shakeology. However, it may not be what some want.  So if you have questions or need help you can reach out to me and ask! Besides doing beachbody I am a psychologist.

www.solutionscounselingcenter.org

2 comments:

  1. I was searching the net for something like this when I found your site! I was surprised to see someone in your profession taking this approach to weight management and depression, both of which I have battled with varying degrees of success for years. It's really quite refreshing as my experiences in the past have most been drug oriented and I have to say the results haven't been all that positive. I'm excited about your approach and will be giving it a try. When compared with many of the other alternatives it seems quite cost effective and in these times we all have to watch our financial health as well. The cost of your program is hardly the cost of two office visits! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I like to be there for people. I am guessing you might have stumbled across my counseling site. With so many people having negative side effects to medications, I am passionate about finding alternative methods. I have put extensive research into alternative methods and exericise, nutrition and acupuncture all came out on top. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete