Monday, April 25, 2011

Endurance and Strength is what Matters!

As I was talking to a Beachbody customer the other day, she said to me, "I am too heavy to be a coach."  Sometimes I think Beachbody took a wrong angle at what they called "representatives of their product", but then again they didn't.  The first thing that most people think about when they think of coaching is the way a person looks.  I mean face it, how many of us had an overweight gym teacher.  Now I see it as inspirational.  A coach is someone who helps you believe in yourself and your abilities.  It doesn't matter how much a person ways or what they look like.  What matters is can they inspire, instill hope, encourage and help you strive to become your best?  THAT IS WHAT A COACH IS! INSPIRATION, DREAMER, BELIEVER, HOPEFUL, SPIRITUAL, DEDICATED AND IS OKAY WITH FAILING AND GETTING BACK ON HIS OR HER FEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment