Saturday, April 16, 2011

Home Workout or Gym?

I don't know.  I sat here the other night and added up my gym dues.  For a single person like myself, I was paying 60 dollars a month.  Wow, I don't know.  I went to Home Workouts like Turbofire and P90X.  I pay one price and have it forever.  Not only that, Chalene Johnson who invented TurboFire did a better job at putting definition in my abs than the gym ever did.  I don't know, maybe others have a different view, but I have no worries about rushing to the gym and spending extra money on gas. 

http://beachbodycoach.com/TurboBear

2 comments:

  1. As a 9-11-01 survivor, I can only talk about my experiences through the countless doctors. I have a passion to help others and always have. As a psychotherapist, I have strong feelings regarding psychotropic medication. I believe holistic approaches are less damaging to the human organs and mind. I have experienced odd diseases and strange hormonal imbalances that doctors believe are from 9/11,however until Shakeology and a good workout program, I had no relief. I have lower cholesterol, blood pressure and my sugar has regulated. My hormonal levels have improved and I can only say its from Shakeology. Health begins with exploring options other than those that continue not to work. I am living proof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women, where are you - is no one using the orange recovery drink? It really does make you feel better after a workout...plus it is really tasty!! Let's get some conversation started on the many facets of this Beachbody program...what do you want to know, what are you afraid of to try that's new, ask and get answers so you can move forward. okay. okay.

    ReplyDelete