Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dedication!

Interesting topic for a Sunday Holiday.  I want to talk about dedication.  Sticking with something no matter what it is, diet, exercise, stop smoking, new career, starting a career and so on comes from within.  Your mind controls your reactions.  When you say to yourself everyday that you can do it you will do it.  Don't use the words maybe, well I could or I don't know....Say I will and plan a specific date of when you will accomplish this goal.  Accountability is everything! Don't ever say to yourself, "I never was the type."  Everyone is the type and everyone is just as important as the person next to them.  You can do it.  Even if you need to reach out to someone like me to help encourage you.  If you want to start working out start today.  I tell people they can join the team beachbody club for free.  Yea you can join for free and I haven't had one person do it.  What better company to go through than the one P90X was created from.  Take the first step to believing in yourself and I will stand beside you providing hope, faith and courage all the way.  Go to http://beachbodycoach.com/TurboBear today and lets start changing your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment